After a much needed break, the boys are back with Season 8 – a two part season with a total of 15 shows. We are packed and loaded with a lot more variety of tracks, and will also feature more 20 minute dance sets remixed by producers’ other than the Smugglers. Season 8 begins with the 76th show for the Curry Smugglers.
This show consists of brand new tracks. We’ve got Swami with their new single “Back It Up” from their album UPGRADE. They also have various remixes of the same track. We bring in sounds from DJ DEV, DJ Kawal, a retro fix by a new spinmaster on our show, DJ Paroma, DJ Smita, Jeeti & Ravi Duggal!
Additionally, we are also proud to present to you a smashing 24 minute remix set by DJ Akhil Talreja, who is the man behind the sensational remixes of “AKHILICIOUS”, “Hey Na Na Shabana feat. Raghav” “Tenu Le Ke Jaana” & India’s premier Bollywood producer. He recently released his latest remix album “AKHILICIOUS Vol.2“, which we are dropping here as a season opener remix set. The tunes are all killer and no filler.
That’s right, folks. Tell everyone you know: The Curry Smugglers are back with Season 8!
- Back it Up (Desi Mix) [Album: Upgrade] – SWAMI
- Electro Nach – Jeeti ft. Ravi Duggal
- Jugni – DJ Kawal ft. Dr. Zeus
- This Party Getting Hot – Jazzy B & Yo Yo Honey Singh (DJ Dev Remix)
- Party On My Mind [Race 2] – (DJ Smita Remix)
- Pag Ghungroo – DJ Paroma Remix
++ “AKHILICIOUS” Vol. 2 Remix Set by DJ AKHIL TALREJA:
- Dama Dam Mast Kalandar Ft Sashaa T (Global Sindhi Mix)
- Radha (Bouncy Radha Mix)
- Pandeyjee Seeti (Pandey in the club Mix)
- Ala Barfi (Dutch Dance Mix)
- The Disco Deewane Song [Tennu le To Disco]
- The Bappi Lahiri Mashup (Tribute To Dada)
- Haye Mera Dil & Brown Rang (Honey & I Shrunk the Mix 2)
- Gangnam Style (Tapori Akhil Style)
- Po Po (Indian Dafli Mix)